Om Pendant | Indochinite Libyan Desert Glass Moldavite
Hindu Om (Ohm, Aum)
The Om symbol is comprised of a dot, one semicircle and three curves.
- The dot signifies Turiya, the fourth state of consciousness.
- The semi circle at the top, which separates the dot from the other curves, represents Maya. It symbolizes the illusion of Maya that is an obstacle of the highest realization.
- The upper curve represents the state of deep sleep.
- The middle curve stands for the dream state.
- The large bottom curve is the symbol for the waking state.