Featured Jewelry of the Month | Sterling Silver Om Pendant | February
Happy Groundhog's Day! Welcome to the third installment of our jewelry of the month. This month's featured pendant is the Reversible Sterling Silver Om discounted $10 each.
These Sterling Silver pendants feature a polished tektite disc accenting an Om symbol. The bail spins allowing the wearer to showcase either the Om symbol or the polished tektite.
The Om symbol is comprised of a dot, one semicircle and three curves.
- The dot signifies Turiya, the fourth state of consciousness.
- The semi circle at the top, which separates the dot from the other curves, represents Maya. It symbolizes the illusion of Maya that is an obstacle of the highest realization.
- The upper curve represents the state of deep sleep.
- The middle curve stands for the dream state.
- The large bottom curve is the symbol for the waking state.
The Om is also associated with Ganesha, God of wisdom, knowledge and new beginnings.
For the month of February take $10 off each Om pendant with promo code Om10. Add the pendants to your cart with the promotional code now through February 28th to save.